Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #41
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtech View Post
One other thing that's great about a trailer over a motorhome...you are not locked in to your motor vehicle...in other words with the trailer and truck being separated, you can upgrade your truck to the latest technology without having to trade in the "house" part of the RV each time. The "house" technology doesn't really change that much compared to the truck and it is easy to upgrade the "house" technology (solar, lithium batteries, etc.). You can buy a new tow vehicle and get the latest diesel, electric, hybrid, 10 speed trans, etc. and not have to buy a new "house" each time vehicle technology improves.
That's a really good point and the first time I've heard it in relation to a motorhome which is obvious once pointed out. Thanks!
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #42
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Hi All,

I wanted to circle back to this thread to thank you again for all of your input. After a year and a half plus of research, attending trade shows, and renting an identical unit on Outdoorsy.com my wife and I ordered a 2020 Leisure Travel Van Unity FX. We take delivery later this year.

Thank you so much for all of your valuable input!

Chris
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 12:34 PM   #43
Prof. of Pending Projects
 
wachuko's Avatar
 
2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,568
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
Hi All,

I wanted to circle back to this thread to thank you again for all of your input. After a year and a half plus of research, attending trade shows, and renting an identical unit on Outdoorsy.com my wife and I ordered a 2020 Leisure Travel Van Unity FX. We take delivery later this year.

Thank you so much for all of your valuable input!

Chris
Chris,

Congratulations!!

In my search for my next RV I have been looking at many different vendors/options. If we ever decide to go Class C, we will definitely go with a Leisure Travel Van Unity. Love all the changes they have made for the 2020 model run. In our case we want the least amount of stuff to worry about, so no slide out for us. I was looking at their Twin Bed floor plan.


https://leisurevans.com/unity/floorplans/



Love what they did with their Rear Lounge and hope that all those changes make it to the other floor plans for 2020.

Again, congratulations and wishing you many miles of enjoyment and worry free travels!!

Do come back and share photos of it when you get it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LeisureVans-Unity Comparison TB vs RearLounge.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	353015  
__________________
Safe travels!
Wachuko
WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 10:33 PM   #44
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
Chris,

Congratulations!!

In my search for my next RV I have been looking at many different vendors/options. If we ever decide to go Class C, we will definitely go with a Leisure Travel Van Unity. Love all the changes they have made for the 2020 model run. In our case we want the least amount of stuff to worry about, so no slide out for us. I was looking at their Twin Bed floor plan.


https://leisurevans.com/unity/floorplans/



Love what they did with their Rear Lounge and hope that all those changes make it to the other floor plans for 2020.

Again, congratulations and wishing you many miles of enjoyment and worry free travels!!

Do come back and share photos of it when you get it.

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes.

I don't believe LTV's rear lounge concept will carry over to the other floor plans as different folks like different layouts. LTV currently offer multiple floor plans utilizing both the Ford and Mercedes Benz diesels: Six models without a slide and three models with a slide. They seem to cover people's wants well with this mix.

Sure is fun to get to play like this! But again...nothing is an Airstream!
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:04 AM   #45
Prof. of Pending Projects
 
wachuko's Avatar
 
2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,568
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
...I don't believe LTV's rear lounge concept will carry over to the other floor plans as different folks like different layouts. LTV currently offer multiple floor plans utilizing both the Ford and Mercedes Benz diesels: Six models without a slide and three models with a slide. They seem to cover people's wants well with this mix...

When I made the comment was not about the layout. I was talking about the finishes, the additional lower side windows in the back, matte finishes, etc.



Here are the questions that I sent LTV and the response from Don Klassen (Territory Sales Manager):



1. Will all the 2020 changes implemented on the 2020 Travel Van Unity Rear Lounge make it to the TB floor plan? Specifically:

a. Rear second lower windows? Love the open view that those provide. NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO THE TWIN BED IS IN THAT LOCATION

b. Same style counter top extension in the kitchen area? NOT ON THE 2020 UNITY TB HOWEVER ORDERING A UNITY WILL BE A MINIMUM OF 8 MONTH WAIT WHICH PLACES US RIGHT AT THE MODEL YEAR CHANGE TO A 2021 AND AT THIS TIME I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CHANGES WILL BE.



2. I see that you have the option of hydraulic self-leveling system, great. Will that be also an option on the TB floor plan? YES IT IS AVAILABLE ON ALL THE UNITY FLOOR PLANS INCLUDING THE TB



3. Do you have the option of VB Air Suspension system. We love that on our current Airstream Interstate. NO WE ARE NOT OFFERING THIS CHANGE



4. Do you have matte finished cabinet option? We hate glossy finished on cabinets. Reason we went with the Tommy Bahama interior finish in our current RV... WE ONLY OFFER THE MATT FINISH ON THE GREY GLAMOUR PACKAGE WHICH IS ON THE CURVED OVER HEAD CABINET DOORS.



5. I see you have Truma water heater, but what brand do you use for Furnace? WE USE THE SUBURBAN 16,000 BTU FURNACE



6. If our kids ever go back out with us again, lol, is the front bed setup that is shown in the video ( at 14.30) also available on the TB floor plan? AT THIS TIME IT IS NOT HOWEVER THIS IS SOMETHING WE ARE WORKING ON FOR THE 2021 TB AS WELL.



7. Did I hear correctly, genstart only works with the LP generator and not the diesel? YES PROPANE ONLY AS ONAN DOES NOT HAVE IT AVAILABLE ON THE DIESEL GEN SET.



8. Is there a possibility of ordering solid color? No second color... we love our silver RV... and my preference would be not to have any lines/colors outside of the silver. Would like it to be all silver... I plan to drive over the local dealer to see what these dual colors look like in person, but if single color is an option, that is what we would prefer. NO SINGLE COLOR AVAILABLE, DO NOT OFFER ANY CHANGES TO THE PAINT.



9. Will you put out a video of the 2020 Travel Van Unity Twin Bed floor plan soon? YES THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN MADE HOWEVER IT TAKES TIME TO DO ALL THE EDITING AND NOT SURE WHAT THE ORDER OF THESE WILL BE AS BEING RELEASED.
__________________
Safe travels!
Wachuko
WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:26 AM   #46
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
When I made the comment was not about the layout. I was talking about the finishes, the additional lower side windows in the back, matte finishes, etc.



Here are the questions that I sent LTV and the response from Don Klassen (Territory Sales Manager):



1. Will all the 2020 changes implemented on the 2020 Travel Van Unity Rear Lounge make it to the TB floor plan? Specifically:

a. Rear second lower windows? Love the open view that those provide. NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO THE TWIN BED IS IN THAT LOCATION

b. Same style counter top extension in the kitchen area? NOT ON THE 2020 UNITY TB HOWEVER ORDERING A UNITY WILL BE A MINIMUM OF 8 MONTH WAIT WHICH PLACES US RIGHT AT THE MODEL YEAR CHANGE TO A 2021 AND AT THIS TIME I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE CHANGES WILL BE.



2. I see that you have the option of hydraulic self-leveling system, great. Will that be also an option on the TB floor plan? YES IT IS AVAILABLE ON ALL THE UNITY FLOOR PLANS INCLUDING THE TB



3. Do you have the option of VB Air Suspension system. We love that on our current Airstream Interstate. NO WE ARE NOT OFFERING THIS CHANGE



4. Do you have matte finished cabinet option? We hate glossy finished on cabinets. Reason we went with the Tommy Bahama interior finish in our current RV... WE ONLY OFFER THE MATT FINISH ON THE GREY GLAMOUR PACKAGE WHICH IS ON THE CURVED OVER HEAD CABINET DOORS.



5. I see you have Truma water heater, but what brand do you use for Furnace? WE USE THE SUBURBAN 16,000 BTU FURNACE



6. If our kids ever go back out with us again, lol, is the front bed setup that is shown in the video ( at 14.30) also available on the TB floor plan? AT THIS TIME IT IS NOT HOWEVER THIS IS SOMETHING WE ARE WORKING ON FOR THE 2021 TB AS WELL.



7. Did I hear correctly, genstart only works with the LP generator and not the diesel? YES PROPANE ONLY AS ONAN DOES NOT HAVE IT AVAILABLE ON THE DIESEL GEN SET.



8. Is there a possibility of ordering solid color? No second color... we love our silver RV... and my preference would be not to have any lines/colors outside of the silver. Would like it to be all silver... I plan to drive over the local dealer to see what these dual colors look like in person, but if single color is an option, that is what we would prefer. NO SINGLE COLOR AVAILABLE, DO NOT OFFER ANY CHANGES TO THE PAINT.



9. Will you put out a video of the 2020 Travel Van Unity Twin Bed floor plan soon? YES THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN MADE HOWEVER IT TAKES TIME TO DO ALL THE EDITING AND NOT SURE WHAT THE ORDER OF THESE WILL BE AS BEING RELEASED.


Gotcha on what you wrote! Thanks for explaining to me what you originally meant...it went right by me the first time!

And thank you for including Don’s answers to your questions. That is great to read. I have found myself this last year to be both an Airstream and LTV enthusiast.

When you get another RV, whenever that is, I hope I get to see the results of all the upgrade projects you do!
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 12:16 AM   #47
Prof. of Pending Projects
 
wachuko's Avatar
 
2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Orlando , Florida
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,568
Cool

Chris,

Well I went today (I mean yesterday, Saturday) to drop off my AI for service. On the way back we stopped at the local LTV and Pleasure-Way dealer, Gerzeny's R.V. World in Lakeland, FL.

A few photos attached.... You can tell which one my wife liked.

A few comments...
  • The Unity they had was an Island Bed with cabinets in Espresso Brown and seating in Fog Ultraleather. Beautiful combination, and this is coming from someone that likes lighter interiors...
  • We were able to confirm that this layout is not for us... we are not tall, I am 5'7" and shrinking, and my feet were out of the bed when I tested it... not good. The good news is that the original floor plan that we are looking for is a Twin Bed setup and those are longer.
  • This unit did not have the new fridge. That looks like will come with next orders (8-10 months to build after you place an order) so this one being more of a 2019-2020 got the previous fridge... meaning, does not open both ways as the new ones do.
  • Not too thrilled on the floor covering... we so love the floor covering used on the AI...
  • No sides and constant-on rear cameras with a dedicated rear-view mirror.
  • A foot longer that our AI and, of course, wider. Not sure how difficult it would be to maneuver a bigger vehicle in the places we have been... I would guess that the Vespa would have gotten used a heck of a lot more than it is used now...
  • That is it, we LOVED everything else about it. More space, larger tanks, the finish, decoration, many cool details.. I really, really liked it...
  • They have a 2020, arriving in November, with the Twin Bed setup and in the same color (Exterior and Interior) combination that we like and also with all the options we would like to have in our next RV (2K inverter, self-leveling system (there is no Air Suspension option), 400 watts of solar, etc.). We will stop by to see it when it gets here.

On the Pleasure-Way... We did not like it... Mara liked the bathroom, that is it... the wood work said nothing to me... I have seen so many videos where they praise the cabinets, but to me? did not like them... It is like they are missing an interior decorator that can give them direction on how to bring everything together... everything was squared/sharp corners... no flow... not sure if I am explaining myself correctly... we simply did not like it. Shorter at 22' if I remember correctly. So that is a plus for parking... better warranty as well... that is it, got nothing else...

Back to the Unity, in the last two attached photos you can see the color combination that we like... light color (maple)... and you can see the new fridge as well... it is flat, not curved as the current one. And they change TV location, no longer slide out/hidden.

We also confirmed at Airstream of Tampa that the Airstream Interstate GT will not come in a Twin Bed setup. (As John has mentioned, easy to change as a diy effort, but no longer a factory option).

So we have to decide if we stick with the AI GT and later change bed to twin setup, or if it makes sense to jump on a longer and wider LTV Unity...

Good night... here waiting for the kids to get home... so figured I would get on the computer and do the update now. Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0505.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	353162   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0507.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	353163  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0513.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	393.4 KB
ID:	353164   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0514.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	233.8 KB
ID:	353165  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0515.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	353166   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0517.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	353167  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0518.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	353168   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0523.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	353169  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020LTV-UnityTB-2.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	353170   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020LTV-UnityTB-1.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	353171  

__________________
Safe travels!
Wachuko
WBCCI #26769
2018 Airstream Interstate 3500 Lounge EXT Tommy Bahama w/ARS
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 02:31 PM   #48
4 Rivet Member
 
Hawk-ination's Avatar
 
2014 Interstate Ext. Coach
Cedar Rapids , Iowa
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 343
Chris,
Congrats on your decision and purchase. We weighed a lot of the things that you did and what other's have brought up in our recent purchase of an AS Lounge.

We decided to go with the flexibility of the Lounge to take a third passenger, and finally found a solution to a third bed, too. We just finished up our third weekend trip, and have found a few pros and cons with the AS at the least. We also looked at the Leisure Travel Unity and Serenity, and they have great reputations and it's nice they have multiple options. You'll probably be very happy with your purchase. We just couldn't make the options we wanted to make work together with it at this point, so we thought about going with the AS for now and looking at a LTV in a few years.

Items you can take with in a Lounge present quite a challenge. We got a pop up gazebo, and that should help relieve the inside space challenge some. We will transport it in the aisle while traveling. There's some room in the back you'd think, but the sofa folds down to make a bed and really limits what you can leave in the back while it is folded down, so you have to think long and hard about where you can place things like chairs, coolers, and really, anything big. I've found there are some neat things like collapsible dish drainers but you have to think about every precious inch in it. Figuring out how it will work kind of has become an annoyance and a compulsive obsession all in one! I am not a person who lives with the rules of less is more, but now we are seeing the benefits of doing so in the Lounge. It's actually nice because we just leave most everything in it and it's ready for the next weekend trip, but that's with most trailers and RVs, but at least with the Lounge, it's less to take back out when we get home.

We like it so far for shorter weekend trips. The flexibility of parking, the ease of drivability, and we can use it somewhat like a van and transport more passengers are all benefits. We do have air ride but I'm not sure it's a total game changer. Levelers would be a plus, yet the AS trailer parked next to us had issues with sinking where we only had a little issue with it being on the blocks, yet I would still think levelers would be handy. I really wish the AS had more outside storage like Leisure Travel, that would be a big plus.

We are now in the process of engineering a hitch box and e-bike rack combo so we can take both and not have to shuffle things from the back around so we can fold down the couch into a bed easily, but weight is an issue there. We cook and clean a lot outside, but getting outdoors was part of our goals to get away with the Lounge, so it depends on your wants and needs. I think that's the big message from me. Best to figure out the one or two big things you really want in what you will use it for, and go with it! The bathroom is a tight fit, we do snip a bit when we are both or all stuck in the aisle, and the room in a trailer would be fantastic, but for us, the Lounge checked off more of our wants for now, at least. With that said, all the brands and options have pros and cons in different areas, so it's best to weigh your options and go with what works for you. Glad you figured out what is best and hope you enjoy as much as we have so far!!
Hawk-ination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:12 PM   #49
Rivets?
 
nvestysly's Avatar

 
1992 29' Excella
2010 22' Interstate
Van By The River , Georgia
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachuko View Post
Chris,

Well I went today (I mean yesterday, Saturday) to drop off my AI for service. On the way back we stopped at the local LTV and Pleasure-Way dealer, Gerzeny's R.V. World in Lakeland, FL.



So we have to decide if we stick with the AI GT and later change bed to twin setup, or if it makes sense to jump on a longer and wider LTV Unity...

Good night... here waiting for the kids to get home... so figured I would get on the computer and do the update now. Cheers!
Don't overlook Coach House - they make several Class B and B+ units that are similar in some ways to LTV and Airstream. We've spoken to their sales reps (actually the owners of Coach House) at the Florida RV SuperShow and found them to be very approachable. I suspect they will do custom colors (or lack of colors and graphics) if asked.

If we ever wanted the additional space a B+ has to offer, but didn't want a slide, we'd consider the Coach House Platinum II 240. It's a Sprinter chassis. They have mid-twin bed, rear twin bed and rear queen floorplans.
__________________
Lucius and Danielle
1992 29' Excella Classic / 2010 Interstate
2005 Chevrolet Suburban K2500 8.1L
2018 GMC Sierra K1500 SLT, 6.2L, Max Trailering
Got a cooped-up feeling, gotta get out of town, got those Airstream campin' blues...
nvestysly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:08 PM   #50
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Wachuko,

Thanks for the great report on what you saw at the dealership yesterday. Sounds like a lot of fun in addition to the education!
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:18 PM   #51
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk-ination View Post
Chris,
Congrats on your decision and purchase. We weighed a lot of the things that you did and what other's have brought up in our recent purchase of an AS Lounge.

We decided to go with the flexibility of the Lounge to take a third passenger, and finally found a solution to a third bed, too. We just finished up our third weekend trip, and have found a few pros and cons with the AS at the least. We also looked at the Leisure Travel Unity and Serenity, and they have great reputations and it's nice they have multiple options. You'll probably be very happy with your purchase. We just couldn't make the options we wanted to make work together with it at this point, so we thought about going with the AS for now and looking at a LTV in a few years.

Items you can take with in a Lounge present quite a challenge. We got a pop up gazebo, and that should help relieve the inside space challenge some. We will transport it in the aisle while traveling. There's some room in the back you'd think, but the sofa folds down to make a bed and really limits what you can leave in the back while it is folded down, so you have to think long and hard about where you can place things like chairs, coolers, and really, anything big. I've found there are some neat things like collapsible dish drainers but you have to think about every precious inch in it. Figuring out how it will work kind of has become an annoyance and a compulsive obsession all in one! I am not a person who lives with the rules of less is more, but now we are seeing the benefits of doing so in the Lounge. It's actually nice because we just leave most everything in it and it's ready for the next weekend trip, but that's with most trailers and RVs, but at least with the Lounge, it's less to take back out when we get home.

We like it so far for shorter weekend trips. The flexibility of parking, the ease of drivability, and we can use it somewhat like a van and transport more passengers are all benefits. We do have air ride but I'm not sure it's a total game changer. Levelers would be a plus, yet the AS trailer parked next to us had issues with sinking where we only had a little issue with it being on the blocks, yet I would still think levelers would be handy. I really wish the AS had more outside storage like Leisure Travel, that would be a big plus.

We are now in the process of engineering a hitch box and e-bike rack combo so we can take both and not have to shuffle things from the back around so we can fold down the couch into a bed easily, but weight is an issue there. We cook and clean a lot outside, but getting outdoors was part of our goals to get away with the Lounge, so it depends on your wants and needs. I think that's the big message from me. Best to figure out the one or two big things you really want in what you will use it for, and go with it! The bathroom is a tight fit, we do snip a bit when we are both or all stuck in the aisle, and the room in a trailer would be fantastic, but for us, the Lounge checked off more of our wants for now, at least. With that said, all the brands and options have pros and cons in different areas, so it's best to weigh your options and go with what works for you. Glad you figured out what is best and hope you enjoy as much as we have so far!!
Thanks for sharing your decision making process as well as what you have learned and are learning. It's really fabulous to hear.

I sure do agree with what you wrote about pros and cons to all RVs. So true! And to the AI Lounge checking off more of your wants for now.

Six years ago we had a pop-up tent trailer for a year. Then the 25' Airstream Flying Cloud trailer. Both trailers were fabulous and brought our family wonderful places in comfort. Next up the motor home we ordered. We rented one for a long weekend to confirm it was the right one for us (for now, at least, as you wrote).

I too have been looking into a hitch mounted carrier for our folding bikes. Without our pickup there is less room for the toys! We purchased inflatable kayaks to replace our hard shelled kayaks. Compromises so that we can fit in what we want to bring.

The best part is just getting out there and being in nature. I still love backpacking but when I'm with my wife it sure is nice to do day hikes and paddles and come back to luxury in an RV!
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:20 PM   #52
4 Rivet Member
 
2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvestysly View Post
Don't overlook Coach House - they make several Class B and B+ units that are similar in some ways to LTV and Airstream. We've spoken to their sales reps (actually the owners of Coach House) at the Florida RV SuperShow and found them to be very approachable. I suspect they will do custom colors (or lack of colors and graphics) if asked.

If we ever wanted the additional space a B+ has to offer, but didn't want a slide, we'd consider the Coach House Platinum II 240. It's a Sprinter chassis. They have mid-twin bed, rear twin bed and rear queen floorplans.
A lot of people really like the Coach House motor homes. Their quality sure looks good! It's so great that there are a few top-notch builders out there to choose from.
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Dinette - moved Gaucho and built one! palmtreegirl General Interior Topics 18 09-29-2012 01:02 PM
Things to check prior to towing a trailer which has not moved in 4 years! Streamer1 Axles 38 01-29-2009 10:14 AM
Sorry, no Airstream (sigh..) but have Terry and need help! terrytrouble Off Topic Forum 36 05-23-2005 10:29 PM
Sorry, Me again... Phaedrus Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar 13 10-16-2003 10:00 AM
moved and tore loose what happened overlander General Interior Topics 5 09-24-2002 06:50 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.