Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2018 Interstate Lounge Ext
LV , Nevada
JOHN, et. al. - I have one of those curious questions - many of us removed many different but good working items from our rigs. I have removed toilet, bath faucet, clotheline, shower curtain, flip-down headboard, Corian table, big Samsung 28" tv, cig lighter, usb chargers, I even took out my AS supplied tire jack & 30 ft. power cord and replaced with 2 shorter cords (19 ft. & 6 ft. that I fabricated myself). I know you have taken off many items yourself. I think there are folks that even took off some seats, couch, fridge, kitchen sink, batteries, solar controllers, inverters, etc etc etc. I know the list is huge. Do you think there are probably enough take-off parts floating out there for someone to build a complete AI interior?
Alex AVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:02 AM   #22
Contributing Member

2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Austin (Hays County) , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex AVI View Post
Do you think there are probably enough take-off parts floating out there for someone to build a complete AI interior?
Very possibly, with the exception of some big items such as the bathroom shell, there could be.

I have removed toilet, couch, jump seats, microwave, solar controller, BIM, 3 blinds, bed extensions, window covers, various pieces of woodwork, and numerous small parts. Couch, BIM, and window covers have gone to new owners.
WBCCI #9632
Pahaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 03:39 PM   #23
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Someone is welcome to claim my Flor carpet tile samples for the cost of shipping (2 lbs from 77xxx zip). Grey-white-black patterns.

I'm glad I ordered samples because what I (or rather my husband) ended up picking was not my first choice as viewed online.

InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 03:52 PM   #24
Contributing Member

Kenwood and Sirius adapter

Kenwood removed from 2014.5 AI free for anyone who will pick it up at my home near Austin. I hated it, but it seemed to do everything it was intended to do.

Sirius adapter for Kenwood free for postage. No antenna. Less than a pound. No antenna.
WBCCI #9632
Old 12-30-2018, 05:23 AM   #25
2 Rivet Member

2012 Interstate Coach
East Hampton , Connecticut
I am interested in your Kenwood. The CD player in mine from my 2012 AI is defective. You sent me your extra BIM back in the spring and that worked out very well. Please consider sending this also and I will reimburse. I would be glad to reimburse you first before you send. -Curt
CAS138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:00 AM   #26
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS138 View Post
I am interested in your Kenwood. The CD player in mine from my 2012 AI is defective. You sent me your extra BIM back in the spring and that worked out very well. Please consider sending this also and I will reimburse. I would be glad to reimburse you first before you send. -Curt
Sorry. I don't mind wrapping and sending small items, but I would rather not hassle with the Kenwood. I don't have proper materials to pack it properly.

It is still available for anyone who wants to come and get it.
WBCCI #9632
Old 04-07-2020, 03:37 PM   #27
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
I probably re-posted this previously... last call before these go to the landfill.

A lucky T1N Interstate owner is welcome to have my original cab floor mats if they PayPal me the shipping fee. They are in reasonably good shape, but we re-did our cab with custom carpet several years ago, and we don't need them.

Old 04-07-2020, 05:58 PM   #28
Rivet Master

2006 22' Interstate
Mont Vernon , New Hampshire
Hi Allison,

I would like them please if not already spoken for.

I will PM you to let you know my address to calculate the fee.

Ours were not in the MH when we purchased - this will be great!

Thanks for posting
bugsbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:11 AM   #29
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsbunny View Post
Hi Allison,

I would like them please if not already spoken for.

I will PM you to let you know my address to calculate the fee.

Ours were not in the MH when we purchased - this will be great!

Thanks for posting
Hi, Bugs! They are yours. Let me know your address.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 AM   #30
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
Hi, Bugs! They are yours. Let me know your address.
OK, I received your PM with address.

<<proceeds to bang her head on her desk>>

It'll be a few days before I can mail it, because I have not yet located 3 inch packing tape in my area.

Why is this?? Because the untold story of COVID-19 is that America's PPE supplies were purchased en masse from retail outlets and then mailed overseas in individual care packages by probably hundreds of thousands of visitors and immigrants from various countries whose disease waves preceded ours. They sent all that stuff to their loved ones.

The news is stating that these supplies, especially masks, were instead "hoarded" by Americans. According to people I know who did some investigations, it was more the case that they were shipped out of the country by countless individual actors whose cumulative efforts added up into a remarkably large depletionary phenomenon. Those supplies are not sitting in closets right now as American hoarders rub their hands in glee at the sight of them. They are in Asia and Europe.

Rant concluded. But the upshot is that I have not been able to buy tape here. A lot of the stock was consumed in those shipments in the first 2 months of 2020.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:41 PM   #31
Rivet Master

2006 22' Interstate
YIPPEEE! No rush - we aren't going anywhere for the moment.... Whenever you can get the material is fine. I have lived without them for five years!

I appreciate all your efforts to recycle this material. I have always hoped to find a set! One of our friends that lives an hour away recently got a 2006 Interstate. I was going to ask to make a pattern from theirs once restrictions were lifted. This is way better!

Thanks again,
Katy
Old 04-16-2020, 02:30 PM   #32
Rivet Master

2006 22' Interstate
HI IB,

I received the floor mats today - THANK YOU!!!!

Sending a PM/email to you