I plan to add two 100w panels, perhaps Renogy, on this rear portion of the roof. Visible are three locations for the tripod feet of the original television receiver. Additionally, there are four connections made for a tracking antenna that I have just removed. There are also penetrations for the cable, now cut, and for original equipment including the awning. I hope to clean all or most of this up. I also noticed that the roof as caved a bit under the weight of the last antennae. The forward most attachment points were not over a rib or structural member of the roof. Each of these mounts have 8 small screws.