Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2018, 08:55 PM   #21
Rivet Master

2016 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Bellevue , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinRVr View Post
Thanks, but I was thinking of anyone with a STOCK van w/ AGM batteries. I know your lithiums can be hungry beasts, but I think the internal resistance of AGMs will keep their current draw much lower.
Oh, the first number I gave was for standard AGM batteries, i.e. > 100 amps. I measured it so that I knew what to plan for in my Lithium conversion. There is a beefy 1/0 (?) cable that runs from front to back for it. For a change, Airstream did something right here!

With two batteries in parallel, the internal impedance becomes half as much allowing this much charge to flow.
amirm is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off