I continue to use the Fusion software update site for latest updates.
Have the Fusion system format a blank usb drive. Under settings software update.
Software Version: 3.70
VIM Version: 2.90
Upgrading the RV-IN801 will require a SD card or USB flash drive with at least 500 MB of free space. The update
process includes two parts: Updatng VIM and Updatng system.
Warning: During the update process, do not power down the RV-IN801.
1. Create a folder named “Garmin” (case sensitve) under root directory of the SD card or USB flash drive.
2. Create a folder named “Update” (case sensi ve) under “Garmin” that was created in step 1.
3. Copy all three (3) files under “Vim_Update” into “Garmin\Update\” on the SD card or USB flash drive.
4. Eject the SD card or USB flash drive from the computer and plug it into the RV-IN801.
5. A dialog will pop up on the RV-IN801 for updatng. Follow the on-screen instructons to apply the update.
6. After the update finishes, eject the SD card or USB flash drive from the RV-IN801 proceed to update system.
1. Delete all files under “Garmin\Update\” on the SD card or USB flash drive.
2. Copy “B248800.update” into “Garmin\Update\”.
3. Eject the SD card or USB flash drive from the computer and plug it into the RV-IN801.
4. A dialog will pop up on the RV-IN801 for upda ng. Follow the on-screen instruc ons to apply the update.
5. After the RV-IN801 finishes rebootng, the update process has finished.
Fix map unlock issue on map update. Bug fixes.
Now the map update will load.