Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2019, 10:21 AM   #21
Rivet Master

2005 39' Skydeck 390 SD
Livingston , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadJager View Post
Just got back from a 5200 mile, 4 week motor tour. Our seats in our 2011 Sprinter were fine. When we initially purchased our rig in 2011, I put full, non-synthetic, sheepskin seat covers on both the front seats. I have no regrets. Very comfortable, warm in the winter, cool in the summer. Don't cheep out on them, get the thick, real ones designed for the seat. The sprinter seats are the same pattern as I believe an E300. Don't quote me on the fitment chart, verify before your purchase.

Love sheepskin covers. I know them from Europe where they are popular but did not see them here.
Can you post some pictures and where you got them from.
Thanks
Peter
PSchw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 07:31 AM   #22
3 Rivet Member

2011 Interstate Coach
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSchw View Post
Love sheepskin covers. I know them from Europe where they are popular but did not see them here.
Can you post some pictures and where you got them from.
Thanks
Peter
The company I got them from 8-9 years ago has merged with another company and are not offering the same quality as they did previously but I have found another company offering the high quality full Morano sheepskins from Australia. They are full natural sheepskins, 1inch thick and no synthetic sides or back. I cheeped-out on one set for my other cars and got some with natural centers but had synthetic sides and back. Colors on the sides and back wore and faded poorly. Here is the link: www.shearcomfort.com
We have 32,000 miles on ours and they look new and feel great. Get some, your butt won't complain.
Road Jager
Old 08-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #23
Rivet Master

2013 Interstate Coach
Townsend , Tennessee
Iíve been considering the sheepskin seat covers, but am concerned about using them with the airbags (thoracic bag). Canít seem to find any information about compatibility with seats that have airbags built in.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #24
Rivet Master

2005 39' Skydeck 390 SD
Livingston , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadJager View Post
The company I got them from 8-9 years ago has merged with another company and are not offering the same quality as they did previously but I have found another company offering the high quality full Morano sheepskins from Australia. They are full natural sheepskins, 1inch thick and no synthetic sides or back. I cheeped-out on one set for my other cars and got some with natural centers but had synthetic sides and back. Colors on the sides and back wore and faded poorly. Here is the link: www.shearcomfort.com

We have 32,000 miles on ours and they look new and feel great. Get some, your butt won't complain.

Road Jager

Thanks also in the name of my Butt
PSchw is offline   Reply With Quote