Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-17-2020, 07:29 AM   #1
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Fix drop downs

Please add your two cents worth to this thread. This needs to be fixed. It's been long enough.

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...te-204592.html
__________________

Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 06:46 PM   #2
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Some progress has been made. You can now update your profile to reflect a 2007 Interstate.
__________________

Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 09:29 AM   #3
Rivet Master
 
InterBlog's Avatar

 
2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,889
Did you post your listing?

I just went through 3 pages of MHs and did not find it.

EDIT: Oh, look at that! I just changed to 2007, and it worked! After 5 years and almost 5 thousand posts, I finally am who I really am!

:-)
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #4
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
Did you post your listing?

I just went through 3 pages of MHs and did not find it.

EDIT: Oh, look at that! I just changed to 2007, and it worked! After 5 years and almost 5 thousand posts, I finally am who I really am!

:-)
No, I can't log into airstreamclassified.com.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/rvs/d/sneedville-2007-airstream-interstate/7057799221.html
Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #5
Rivet Master
 
InterBlog's Avatar

 
2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,889
I *love* the line intended to discourage scammers, LOL.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 04:30 PM   #6
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
I *love* the line intended to discourage scammers, LOL.
I try. They are relentless however. I did finally get into the classified section to list out T1N. Pretty much the same ad though.
Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:48 AM   #7
Just an old timer...
 
85MH325's Avatar

 
2004 22' Interstate
Tipton , Iowa
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,334
Images: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincampers View Post
I try. They are relentless however. I did finally get into the classified section to list out T1N. Pretty much the same ad though.
Scammers are nothing, if not determined... it always fascinates me how varied their approaches can be. Oh, and stand by to find your coach with photos for sale elsewhere now for... oh...say $2500!!! *grin*

Gorgeous coach. If didn't have my '04 already, I'd be standing in line. I love the tan ultraleather. It makes the interior of the coach so much brighter than the gray in mine.

Good luck with the sale!
__________________
AIR 2053 Current: 2004 Airstream Interstate "B-Van" T1N Sprinter & 2006 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
Former Airstreams: 1953 Flying Cloud, 1957 Overlander, 1961 Bambi, 1970 Safari Special, 1978 Argosy Minuet, 1985 325 Moho, 1994 Limited 34' Two-door, 1994 B190 "B-Van"
85MH325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:14 PM   #8
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85MH325 View Post
Scammers are nothing, if not determined... it always fascinates me how varied their approaches can be. Oh, and stand by to find your coach with photos for sale elsewhere now for... oh...say $2500!!! *grin*

Gorgeous coach. If didn't have my '04 already, I'd be standing in line. I love the tan ultraleather. It makes the interior of the coach so much brighter than the gray in mine.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks, so far so good. Not one response from a scammer or a buyer!😕. The pictures from the seller we bought from were used on an Rvtrader ad until I informed them that this was my van and was not for sale. They deleted the ad.
Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:20 AM   #9
Rivet Master
 
InterBlog's Avatar

 
2007 Interstate
League City , Texas
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincampers View Post
Thanks, so far so good. Not one response from a scammer or a buyer!😕. The pictures from the seller we bought from were used on an Rvtrader ad until I informed them that this was my van and was not for sale. They deleted the ad.
Did you cross-post on all the social media Airstream sites? Several of them are find-able and join-able by secret handshake only, and if you’d like, I could insert your Craigslist or Airforums link on your behalf.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #10
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
Did you cross-post on all the social media Airstream sites? Several of them are find-able and join-able by secret handshake only, and if you’d like, I could insert your Craigslist or Airforums link on your behalf.
Only on Airstream Hunter with great difficulty. If you know of any others please feel free. The Craigslist ad has more pictures in it. Airforums only allows 10. Thanks!
Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #11
Just an old timer...
 
85MH325's Avatar

 
2004 22' Interstate
Tipton , Iowa
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,334
Images: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincampers View Post
Thanks, so far so good. Not one response from a scammer or a buyer!😕. The pictures from the seller we bought from were used on an Rvtrader ad until I informed them that this was my van and was not for sale. They deleted the ad.
I'm not surprised. This IS the slowest time of the year for RV sales of all kinds. Few will be looking now until the first breath of Spring arrives and causes Spring Fever and the annual Springtime RV buying/feeding frenzy begins.

I've always gotten my best deals buying in February after a long winter... and gotten the most money for mine when I sell them from April through June.

'tis the nature of the market I guess.
__________________
AIR 2053 Current: 2004 Airstream Interstate "B-Van" T1N Sprinter & 2006 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
Former Airstreams: 1953 Flying Cloud, 1957 Overlander, 1961 Bambi, 1970 Safari Special, 1978 Argosy Minuet, 1985 325 Moho, 1994 Limited 34' Two-door, 1994 B190 "B-Van"
85MH325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:21 PM   #12
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85MH325 View Post
I'm not surprised. This IS the slowest time of the year for RV sales of all kinds. Few will be looking now until the first breath of Spring arrives and causes Spring Fever and the annual Springtime RV buying/feeding frenzy begins.

I've always gotten my best deals buying in February after a long winter... and gotten the most money for mine when I sell them from April through June.

'tis the nature of the market I guess.
We just had a long call with a potential buyer from Az which is ironically where we went to buy this vehicle. She seemed to be a serious buyer, so we are hoping this will work out.

Not like the other person who asked two questions over a text and agreed to buy it right now and pay with PayPal.
Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:32 PM   #13
Just an old timer...
 
85MH325's Avatar

 
2004 22' Interstate
Tipton , Iowa
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,334
Images: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincampers View Post
Not like the other person who asked two questions over a text and agreed to buy it right now and pay with PayPal.

Well, you know what, I wouldn't take that deal, unless they offered an extra five or ten thousand to cover my paypal costs. Of course you probably should have consigned your RV to eBay escrow and let eBay handle the shipping and such too.

__________________
AIR 2053 Current: 2004 Airstream Interstate "B-Van" T1N Sprinter & 2006 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis
Former Airstreams: 1953 Flying Cloud, 1957 Overlander, 1961 Bambi, 1970 Safari Special, 1978 Argosy Minuet, 1985 325 Moho, 1994 Limited 34' Two-door, 1994 B190 "B-Van"
85MH325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:30 AM   #14
Rivet Master
 
Tincampers's Avatar
 
2007 Interstate
Sneedville , Tennessee
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85MH325 View Post
Well, you know what, I wouldn't take that deal, unless they offered an extra five or ten thousand to cover my paypal costs. Of course you probably should have consigned your RV to eBay escrow and let eBay handle the shipping and such too.

Oooh, that’s right I forgot all about that “service”!😂😂😂
__________________

Tincampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Combining 4" drop reciever to Hensley 8" drop shank Rascal0729 Hitches, Couplers & Balls 18 07-20-2015 06:52 AM
Lock downs for awnings Cedars Awnings 33 10-26-2011 07:05 PM
Forum Portal Drop Downs Blocked by Banner Ad Distantdrummer Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info 16 01-26-2009 12:12 PM
Battery hold downs niftypkg Batteries, Univolts, Converters & Inverters 12 12-17-2005 05:09 PM
Awning tie downs? docbluedevil Awnings 6 04-10-2004 08:56 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.