Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2020, 11:44 AM   #21
SWH
4 Rivet Member

2021 Interstate 24GT
Cordova , Tennessee
The other thing boosting used prices is the annual increases in MSRP on new ones, which have averaged about 5% per year over the last 3-4 years. By comparison, US annual inflation rates from 2016-2020 have averaged 2%.
SWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 06:33 PM   #22

2016 Interstate Lounge Ext
MISSION VIEJO , California
2016 interstate Lounge

I'm a newbie, just purchased first RV, 2016 interstate lounge w 46K miles in February. Wife and I just finished month long cross country trip plus multiple weekends. We both work virtually (long before Covid19) and love the ability to have two workstations (front and back) as well as I can turn the front passenger seat around work and still be out of the way.

We paid several thousand less than $95K from a dealer in SoCal. Ours did have many of the upgrades mentioned by others on this list. We did have two offers on ours while driving across the country - they are in demand.

We do love it!! You can also call Mercedes, provide the VIN and they can tell you service record if done through them.

Hope this helps - good luck!

rvBOB - Jim
Jims rvBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 07:10 AM   #23
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH , South Carolina
I've been told by my Mercedes dealer that not all Mercedes dealers will service the RVs. Mine does because they have "an extended lift for the sprinter" however my dealer only has one and they are extremely busy. So service is scheduled about 2 weeks out. They don't always need to lift it, but if they do and you aren't on that schedule, it can't be done until you are scheduled.
Mansderm161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #24

2018 33' Classic
2017 Interstate Lounge Ext
Portola Valley , California
2017 Interstate Lounge EXT

No expert here, but for comparison we purchased a 2017 (on 2016 MBZ chassis w/ 4 Capt. chairs) Interstate Lounge EXT with 8,125 miles in late May. It had never spent a night outside, as former owner used it only for business, and occasional football tailgates. We paid $132K in the SF Bay area. Although it checked out well at the dealer, we have since had to replace the vehicle battery, and the radiator fan belts and air filter which we did at the MBZ dealership nearby. Hope this is helpful.....
Salmon-lady is offline   Reply With Quote