Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2010 22' Interstate
Anchorage , Alaska
EPCnet Online - Useful Sprinter Info

For those who don't already know, access to EPCnet Online is available for a subscription fee of $12/yr. EPCnet accesses the same parts database that your dealer uses. Enter your VIN and you get parts info specific to your Sprinter. Plus, you can print a data card showing detailed build information for your Sprinter. Subscribe or learn more here: https://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/

For anyone that doesn't want to spend the $12, PM me your Sprinter VIN and email address and I'll send you your data card; as time allows.

Wayne
AIR #44779
TAC AK-1 !!
wayneskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2024 Interstate 19
Fulton , Maryland
Data Card from MB Dealer

Most MB dealers will also give you a copy of your build data card. I got mine from the parts desk person at my local MB Sprinter dealer.

Of course I was also ordering a $400 headlight assembly to replace mine that was smashed during a traffic mishap on the Ohio Turnpike last month. Fortunately the chunk of metal coming off the 18-wheeler in front of me only took out the drivers side headlight.

- - Mike
Boxster1971 is offline   Reply With Quote