Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Sprinter and B-van Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-02-2018, 05:24 AM   #21
4 Rivet Member

2022 27' Globetrotter
Asheville , North Carolina
We second, third and forth this small Dyson. Worth every penny and it fits in a small clear plastic container store box perfectly on the top shelf of the closet in the 25 just where the roof curves and would otherwise be wasted space.
AirstreamCSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:57 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2007 Interstate
Normal , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne&Sam View Post
That looks like way too much stuff. We've used Shark and Black & Decker handhelds with good results - including LOTS of dog hair.
Ditto...too many parts to suit me, too much space needed to store.

I keep a handheld Shark Pet in the closet, plugged in at all times, and vacuum every day when we are traveling...also lots of dog hair.

With no carpet..throw rugs can be shaken out...the handheld with just the wand does a great job picking up dog hair and debris tracked in, and the brush attachment does a good job cleaning the canvas seat covers up front.

Maggie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	24160718-E6B1-47FF-99E2-6784D04C03DE.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	324263  
Old 10-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #23
2 Rivet Member

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Thurmont , Maryland
I've been using this Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Stick for several years. Got my first as a bonus at Charlotte MS for renewing tickets for the next year. It really is great at removing dog hair (I have 4 long haired pooches). So good I bought one for home. Price has gone up but it really is worth it.
Attached Images

badagle is offline   Reply With Quote