Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Towing, Tow Vehicles & Hitches
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2017 28' International
Jim Falls , Wisconsin
Trailer Movers; Anyone use them?

One time this past year we got into a campground that was pretty tight to back the trailer in. And I’ve seen some others really have a hard time backing into tight spots. Does any one use something like a travelvalet to move your AS into place? Or even around your storage area, etc? What kind do you use?
Daquenzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:12 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2018 23' International
Currently Looking...
SANTA BARBARA , CA
I don't use one, but I do have one on loan from a friend. We thought we'd need it to get our trailer into our driveway, but, we don't. Our friend used it to get his 16' Bambi (which he's since sold), into his driveway.

Anyway... if anyone wants to buy this thing, I'm authorized to sell it on behalf of my friend. He's asking $750 for it. I'm in San Diego, and you'd have to pick it up from me.

Sorry for the slight hijack...
weirdstuff is offline   Reply With Quote