Hello, sorry for the continuing line of questions but I am looking at an 04 -28 and need some pro help from the AS pros.
1.Does anyone ever use tarps on AS ? Will it hurt ?
2. Does the heated tank via forced air work well on these AS and does it work equally well in 20s F with limited forced air or alternate heat source such as 110 heaters used ? Tricks, suggestions ?
3. Does the 28 w all have a 70 gallon combined grey and black water tank and what is the general overall opinion of this method of water containment ? As good or equal as split tanks ?
4. IMPORTANT : What happens when my porta thingy to carry water to dump station is not big enough to hold all 70 gallons (smile) and how does my porta thingy work when it gets to full after 30 or so gallons and I have another 20 or more left in my 70 gallon tank..........
do I ask my wife to come help ?
5. Are the standard foam mattress good in these units ?
6. My older camper has a 45 amp charger/converter........will the 55 amp on this AS be better or what difference will it be ?
7. will the water pressure reducer work well on these AS or do I need an outside unit between water hose and AS ?
8. I don't understand 30 amp campground connection VS 50 amp........does it matter ? Can I use either ? Would it hurt if I plugged my AS cord into either ?
So sorry for all the question and thanks "sincerely" for all the help condensed into one post..........