Originally Posted by GoNomad
- Is there any structure (frame) behind the plastic end caps?
- Why do people recommed upgrading to 50 amp service?
- It seems like haveing the plumbing and electrical system share the same space is a mistake where would you relocate the electrical system?
- What is the best upgrade/change you made, why?
- What change did you make that did not work out so well, why?
Speaking from an Airstream perspective:
1. No frame behind the end caps
2.50 amp for lots of electronics. 30 amp is just fine for me
3. I don't have a problem with electric/ plumbing location. Of course 110 v needs more caution than 12v
4. New furnace, new axles, Safe ride hitch
5. Back up camera on trailer, limited and distorted view
BTW I have an original 200 page plus Airstream SERVICE manual I would like to sell. Send me a PM if you are interested.