Perry....Thanks for the thoughts, I do tend to overthink things
What did you use for the drains, just alum tube and created a flange on top?
Well I finally finished 2 things...not big... but DONE!
1. Rebuilt the stabilizer jacks. Torn them down and had the legs made with heavier gauge steel, replaced all the hardware and either painted or powder coated all the parts...they will out live me!
2. The Steps, I rebuilt the step, replaced some of the alum connecting rods and added a second step since I added the lift kit for the axles. I had to replace almost all the screws (way too much $$$), cut new non-skid treads and added some nylon washers so that the steps work a little smoother.
I have an extra top step and some stabilizer parts (Enough for 3 complete) for sale if anyone is interested, just PM me.
Tomorrow, starting to replace some damaged panels and making some patches.
Time for bed