Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2003, 07:59 AM   #1

1968 17' Caravel
Battle Ground , Washington
SS Polish update

Hi folks, just a quick update: TrailerTrash just emailed to let me know his supplier hasn't sent out the polish yet. He should be sending it soon (today hopefully) and I will have it early next week. Just wanted to let you know, since I had been expecting it this week.

So, you who have ordered it will get an email/PM from me as soon as it arrives with your postage quote and info on how to make payment.

Thanks!

Stefrobrts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 09:34 AM   #2

1968 17' Caravel
Another update, for those who need to know...

The SS hasn't arrived here yet. I'm expecting it early this week (of course today's a holiday, so that would be Tuesday or Wednesday if UPS sticks to it's 7 days across country estimate). As soon as it arrives I'll email everyone back with totals and payment info.

For those who have asked, I'm not making much on this deal, I'm mostly just doing this because I have the resources and I wanted to help send it out for people to try and see if they like it. And I'm looking forward to trying it on my own trailer as well. Hopefully we'll all have it in our hands soon and be out there polishing!

I just thought I'd make a post here so I wouldn't have to email all of you individually, and I know folks are starting to wonder where the stuff is.

Hang in there...

Old 09-01-2003, 10:26 AM   #3
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
DUNKERQUE / FRANCE , Nord
impatient toooooooo

Hi stephanie,

I'm impatient too , to know what is the value of this miracle product.
Well done to have create this thread, before and I supose, after polishing.
Don't forget to take pictures each step by step and show them !

Thank you.

Bruno.
brunoffrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 02:12 PM   #4
3 Rivet Member

No Biggie...

Our AS has two more trips this year (next week and 1st of Oct.) after that she's down for the year (Holiday madness).

The weather is more suitable to polish in late fall and early winter here in the S West.

Oscar
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 12:28 PM   #5

1968 17' Caravel
The SS polish is finally here!

To speed things along, we will be taking orders through our website. This allows everyone to easily and securely pay by credit card if they want to.

To find it on our website, go to www.dnstoys.com and search for 'polish'. At check out it will give you a postage amount and a total, and you will be able to enter credit card info at that time as well as your complete shipping address. I'll get it out as soon as the info comes in. First shipments out will be this afternoon.

Please don't be shocked by the postage amount. The bottles are small but quite heavy - nearly a pound each! They will be shipped priority mail, with delivery confirmation, and you'll receive the confirmation number by email as soon as it ships.