Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Springfield , Missouri
Smile New Airstream Options: Springfield-Branson Missouri

Greetings,

This being my first posting I wanted to introduce myself and our dealership. We are a new Airstream Franchise in Springfield-Branson Missouri. I look forward to sharing and learning one-in-the-same with all of the AS fanatics across the globe!

Thanks for having us aboard!
MO Airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #2

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
Are you going to carry parts? Also will your techs be trained by Airstream? It's nice to have another dealer in MO. We will stop by on our way to Branson in April, maybe bring a new unit down to temp all of us?
blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Springfield , Missouri
We will be carrying parts and the fine folks from Airstream will be doing all of their initial training next week with my techs. I would only sign up as a franchise if I could get the full service as well as sales capabilities for our customers. I look forward to meeting you and all the other AS fanatics!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1992 29' Excella
1987 32' Excella
Morrilton , Arkansas
Thank goodness! We need you - and you'll be the only one less than 200 miles from us unless Airstream of Arkansas gets their dealership back.

"Besides, I'm a gypsy at heart
and I like to travel around."
Reba McEntire

LawChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

Springfield , Missouri
Law, Thanks for the kind words! When Airstream and us got together we asked about Airstream of Arkansas. Its unfortunate they are no longer in business. Airstream informed us they liked the Springfield/Branson location simply because of its accessibility to more Airstreamers...
I look forward to meeting you!
Old 10-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
BDBLUEGRASS

1975 31' Sovereign
HEBER SPRINGS , Arkansas
LawChick,

The new Airstream dealer in Arkansas is suppose to be:
Crain RV
9801 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR
877-883-2519
Good luck,
Bdbluegrass
bdbluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
MO, there are too many Airstream dealers with bad reputations, but the good ones get mentioned on the Forum a lot (some of the bad ones do too). If you follow high standards of workmanship and make good deals on sales, you will make a lot of people happy.

People used to come from hundreds and hundreds of miles around to go to Airstream of Arkansas to buy and get service. After our bad experiences in Denver, we had warranty work done at JC even though it is 1,400 miles away. It would have been good to not have to go as far.

Gene
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #8
Rivet Master

1992 29' Excella
1987 32' Excella
Morrilton , Arkansas
Thanks for information on Crain RV - new Arkansas Airstream dealer. I posted it on some other thread somewhere. I'm so glad they are there. I like Crain RV a lot.
They were very kind and generous to us for our AIR Midwest Rally, too. And, of course, Reliable RV from Springfield is always wonderful as our partner for the rally.

I'm just glad to have two dealers within reasonable distance. Crain is only 50 miles from us - and Springfield and Reliable are about 150 miles.

We plan on having some work done at Crain over the winter - if we can just stay out of the traylah long enough. They have a pretty good inventory, too, and the Airstream techs have trained their people, so they are up and ready.

"Besides, I'm a gypsy at heart
and I like to travel around."
Reba McEntire

LawChick is offline   Reply With Quote