Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > Commercial Listings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-01-2021, 08:56 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Winston Salem , North Carolina
Looking to purchase airstream

I’m looking for a safari, overlander, excela doesn’t really matter the model but my size limit I’ve been looking at is 20ft-27ft. I’m located in North Carolina so anything close to that is preferred but not in stone I might travel on the east coast for one. Price range $15,000-$30,000. Preferably not much work to be done on it to take it on road and live in it. Some touch ups and renovations on the way is reasonable but not looking for major issues off the rip. I have a 2006 GMC Sierra SLT V8 5.3L, so a 29ft-34ft trailer would be pushing the weight a bit, also don’t want to tow around something that long as well. Construction worker looking for a home easy to relocate around the country with my dog! Thank you!
1017stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 09:02 AM   #2
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
Welcome Aboard👍

Good Luck...Look here.

Bob
🇺🇸