Old 02-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
AIR Vendors, Vendor Forum & Posting Standards

AirForums has a vendor program for those members who have businesses that are of interest to our membership. Vendors play an important role here and we value the exceptional information and experience Industry pros have to offer.

While forum Vendors posts are held to an extremely high standard, the status of a Vendor label also brings some reward. Members are likely to seek out your input on issues and the label allows you to have a link in your signature to your company website. Only those accounts that have a vendor label may have this commercial link.

The Vendor label is only given to those members who have established themselves as regular, participating forum members and there are special rules that apply to vendors as well as all other site rules: http://www.airforums.com/forums/misc...ork&page=rules

Basically this means that you can't solicit members or post commercial content (except in the vendor forum). You can post some basic product info if specifically asked and pricing information can only be posted in the vendor forum. You may not direct members to your website with posts like "see our website for that part."

We are glad that you are here and value your participation, but forum discussions are not for selling stuff or promoting your business. If you want to purchase advertising here at AIR, we would be happy to discuss this with you and as always, if you have questions please contact any moderator for help.

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Signatures

We have recently revised our signature standards, especially those that apply to Forum Vendors.

Vendors may have only three lines of text in their signatures. If you are also a contributing member you may have an extra line but in either case the only commercial content that may be in your signature is an embedded link to your business website. The maximum font size is 2 and the format of this signature must conform as follows:

• Registered commercial vendors may have up to 3 signature lines including blank lines and one link. (blank lines count towards your total line count).
  • The format of this link shall be the vendors business name with an embedded link, font size 2 and general location (city and state).
  • Signatures must follow our forums posting standards and only one line may be bolded.
  • Statements that promote the business outside of these guidelines will not be permitted.
  • Signatures may not include email addresses, phone numbers, prompts to contact or a sales pitch.
  • Vendors also registered as Premium/supporting members may add a 4th signature line and include an additional link to a non-commercial website. Signatures found to be out of compliance may be edited by our site staff with no prior notice.
Please note that blank lines (lines with no text) still count towards your total allotment of signature lines. Here are some example signatures to help you set yours up:

Airstream Art
Micheal Joseph Depraida
8892 | VAC | KC2TQU

Andy Rogozinski
Inland RV Center Inc.
Corona, CA

John & Tammy
Silver Threads Custom RV Curtains
1966 Tradewind | AIR 15902

TB & Greg
AZBambi Décors
Cockers Annie & Sadie | Homer the Desert Tortoise
WBCCI Four Corners Unit #3954 | AirForums #21900

Andy R
Social Knowledge Networks

To change your signature click on usercp on the upper nav bar and then look for "edit signature" in the left side menu. Once you have made your changes, be sure to hit "save." If you would like us to set up your signature please let us know, as always we are happy to help.

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1966 26' Overlander
1966 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
From Parts Unknown , Unknown
I would like to upgrade to a Commercial Member as I am a media (radio podcast provider) to the RV community. All of my programming is free to down load. Swap Shop is defunct and will not be revived. I look forward to upgrading and investing in Social Knowledge Networks. Please direct me to where I can be invoiced and remit payment to you.

Alexander Kensington
202 Paul Gust Road #353
Chamberlain SD 57235-1000
(317) 319-6577 Cell anytime
1956 Spartan Imperial Mansion
TCT Since 2002, 8728,
TheProfessor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member

2008 20' Safari
1972 27' Overlander
1964 24' Tradewind
Newark , New York
Morning,
I would like to become a commercial vendor. Info please.
I buy, sell, restore pre 1973 aluminum RV. Used parts, etc.
Farpoint Aluminum Vintage
don
Thank you
diggerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
HGS

Currently Looking...
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Hello,

Could you please send us commercial vendor information. We are a LED Factory Rep. (U.S.A. made product!)

Thank you!

Balogh, Istvan
info@OffRoadGears.com
918-851-3053

HGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
1 Rivet Member
Commercial Member

2007 22' International CCD
Eugene , Oregon
Hello, We would like to become a listed commercial vendor, we also would like to advertise with you. Our anti theft lock is custom made for the Airstream trailer coupler. We would appreciate the opportunity to be exposed to your forum visitors.

I personally also own an Airstrream and am a forum visitor as a member and understand that no promotion is allowed there.

Robert Duhrkoop Clearwater Industries, manufacturer of the Megahitchlock.

541-852-6365
roadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #7
2 Rivet Member
Commercial Member

Aledo , Texas
Hello Moderators,

I would like to be able to let Airstream forum members to know about our Airstream jewelry and greeting cards. My wife and I have started coolcampcreations.com and now have an etsy site with Airstream earrings and necklaces.

I understand no promoting outside this section of the forum.

Thanks.

Brian
brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #8
1 Rivet Member
Commercial Member

1976 25' Tradewind
Liberty Hill , South Carolina
As a New Airstream Forum member I was somewhat confused with the policies on marketing via this forum. Its hard when you are both, an airstream vendor and airstream owner. In my case I recently started making Airstream Curtains and I actually got the idea from my needing new curtains, as I was renovating out newly purchased but vintage Airstream and then researching that there truly is a need out there / via your forum. I did not become a member right away but was using your forum regularly. I appreciate all the moderators help in differentiating between the two types of members and will obviously follow the guidelines ~ who wants a bunch of Spam type stuff on here. Its gonna take some learning on my part... Thank you for all your help.

ChrisseasCC is offline   Reply With Quote