Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2020, 09:46 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1999 25' Safari
Edina , Minnesota
Double Bowl sink replacement?

Recent COVID-19 isolation trip and put yet another big, black chip in the ivory enameled porcelain sink. Rather than patch, as I had done in the past, I thought it may be time to replace. Has anyone found a direct drop-in replacement for the double bowl sink?

Not wanting to do a ton of re-plumbing as I do not have a place to keep the trailer at the house for more than 24 hours. Thought I would put in a new faucet and stainless sink. Bowls are shallow, maybe 5" or so with small drain openings.

Any ideas, photos or experience with this type of project is appreciated.
Jace

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search