Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #1

1962 26' Overlander
Prairie Village , Kansas
Plumbing nightmare! Help!

I am new to this whole thing and this is my second go at a complete rehab of my 1962 Overlander Land Yacht! I am almost finished, but now at the part where I am lost. Does anyone live around Kansas City that could give me some pointers? I need a tub insert and also wanted to install a grey water tank in addition to the black water tank already there. Also I guess I didn't think thing through all the way and took out all of the 12v wiring and made the whole thing 110v with a nice new breaker box. I was thinking I could just run a generator when I needed power and didn't think about the water pump being 12v. I may have gotten in over my head on this one! Ha! I bet NO ONE has ever said that here!

If you have any advise or know anyone in the area or at least within a couple hour drive that could help me, PLEASE respond! I don't have a whole lot of money after this point in the prodject, but could give someone a little for the help.

Also, if anyone else has a similar year and style and has installed a grey water tank, I would love some pointers!

Thanks!
Catie
col896 is offline   Reply With Quote