Old 06-22-2020, 02:50 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2019 23' Flying Cloud
Lake Geneva , Wisconsin
Leak outside- under kitchen sink 2014 23' FC

Well, I thought I had the problems solved with a leak in the fresh water tank fixed. Now, I have a small leak that manifests itself by water coming out when the gas line goes into the trailer bottom aluminum cover just below the sink. I thought I could take some screws out and lift the shelf under the sink, but that is not working. I am guessing that the cabinet under the sink was put in as one unit, and I assume that removing the screws that attach it to the wall and the panel next to the stove would allow a person to get all the cabinets out of the way. Nothing is wet under the sink so it has to be in the plumbing that is hidden behind and under the cabinet. It only leaks under pressure, so it is not the drain. Any advice on how to tackle this problem? I want to get this fixed right away so I don't have floor issues. Thanks
retirenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:35 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2018 25' International
Slidell , Louisiana
First thing would be to have a look at the plumbing diagrams in the owners and parts manuals to better understand where the tubing and especially the fittings are located in that area. Also use a level on the bottom pan and using the principle of water seeking its own level trace an uphill path to probable leak spots. Consider changing the leveling of the trailer to triangulate the leak. Then review the parts manual diagrams to see where you might best gain access to the probable leak spots.
Old 06-29-2020, 10:50 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

I am keenly interested in this thread. I have noticed a small drip leak in the rear of the driver side on my 25’ classic. I have looked at the diagrams and will post if I find anything. John
umasslax is offline   Reply With Quote