Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2004, 01:07 PM   #1

HELP!! Plumbing problems....

Hi I'm new...I am in desperate need of some assitance in the bathroom department for my "new" 1969 Ambassador.
My dad drove up with it yesterday( he only paid $600!!) and it's all original except for the fridge, the front gaucho and the fact that there's a big hole where the shower used to be. I have a really good veiw of the power cord someone started something and all the sensor wires for the tanks are just a big rats nest in the corner. I think the tanks are gone also.
Could someone point me in the right direction??
It's really neat we have the toilet,sink with faucet, the cabinets, all the accessories, even the original shower wand is hung up on the thingy, but no shower!!

HELP!!! please.
Maureen in mississippi

mozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:23 PM   #2
Just a member

1978 28' Argosy 28
Lutz , Florida
Send a message via AIM to thenewkid64 Send a message via Yahoo to thenewkid64
Mozilla,

Welcome to the forum!

I think what you describe may be more than "plumbing problems".

In the vintage you have many folks have had to replace the floor from just in front of the bathroom back. If you do a search on floor replacement you will begin to see what you are in for. It is not hard, just takes time, energy, and money to do it right.

Good luck on your project, I am sure some other members will post with their thoughts.
WBCCI #5501 AIR # 49
-------------------------
1978 Argosy 28 foot Motorhome

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -- Plato

thenewkid64 is offline   Reply With Quote