Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2022, 06:13 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1977 31' Sovereign
Dorr , Michigan
Fresh water system Diagram

So I am not yet at the point of putting my fresh water system together for the 77 Sovereign 31' but it is something I know I will need some direction/advice from the forums.

I am hoping one or more of you has some sort of diagram on the general design of the fresh water system for a trailer. I just am unsure on bypasses, valves, input and outputs for the system.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide as right now I am unsure where to start designing up my system.
crazycuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off