Well this is the Update on Stella since we got her in June. We love her and have been to a KOA and 3 Provincial Parks so far.
Two weeks ago I noticed that the black valve
didn't go in all the way like the grey valve did?
But the trailer is fairly new to me I'm still getting to know her. I did a few flushes and still the same result.
So last week I stopped at the dump station after a week of dry camping, I made sure I was ready to "remove cover and slip on the hose Very Fast", because I wanted to be ready for "action"
I'll spare you those pictures but I survived without getting too messy.
We are heading out next week so I have only this weekend to investigate the problem and maybe order any parts and fix it before we go. Or put it back together and do the "remove cover and slip on the hose Very Fast" trick again (hopefully not).
I used my Anderson Jack to raise the left side of the rig up and remove the left rear wheel for better access and to keep any "Liquid" from dripping and dropping on me while I am laying under it!
Stella being 20 years old meant that this is not the first she has been repaired "down there"
I was pleasantly surprised to find that after removing a trap door, the previous repair was done with future serviceability built in and that the valves looked like new. Shout out to Can-Am.
I was able to remove the black tank valve dis assemble and remove a build up on gritty "stuff" stopping the slider from seating. I wet sanded the plastic to make it smooth, cleaned and lubed the seals, out it all back together, fixed and sealed the belly pan access panel, freed up and adjusted the black handle (so it fits in the lock rings) and good as new.
I didn't post the gross pictures, but thought "who has been here, know what I saw"
. All done