Okay, this is my take.
1) setting the price at $999,999,999.00, ensures the ad is at the top of the list always; which means this poster is a pro and wants a lot of people to see their ad first.
2) New member, one posting, but willing to spend the $100 for a feature ad?
3) Has a price of $2,000.00, but call fast.(looks to be at least $18,000 too low, judging by the picture)
4) Will only respond to a call, no e-mail or text. (I can only imagine the speell).
5) State of Kansas....which just so happens to be the geographical center of the USA; which means it will appeal to more buyers, but yet be still in the boonies and difficult to verify.
Be carefull out there.