Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1971 21' Globetrotter
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Arvada , Colorado
Snowing Again!!!

Well its snowing again on the front range cities of Colorado. I think it has been 7 or 8 weeks since it has not snowed on, or close, to the weekend. I am falling further and further behind with my project Globetrotter. Maybe if I bought a snowblower it will quit snowing.
Aerowood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:42 AM   #2
Desert Fox

1985 31' Sovereign
Tucson , Arizona
Smile Snowblower

Hi,I tried that once and it snowed more. That is why we moved to Arizona but the snow followed me. We had 2 inches last week. Tucson declared an holiday due to snow. It was the first time in 10 years
Stay warm
Russell in sunny Tucson Az.
RUSSELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1994 21' Sovereign
Down on the corner... , CT
Well I have 2 sleds for sale...bought them last year and have used them once! If you come out to New England and buy them off of me it will surely stop snowing and then you could work on your Globetrotter and zip around town for parts on them . We are having a crappy winter here also...No snow at all....hopefully I just jinxed New England and we get some white stuff real soon!
NEU
enduroryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
If it's any consolation I read where Anchorage, where they are supposed to get a lot of snow, is getting a swack this year and at this point are at what they got all last winter which was an admittedly low snow year. They still have 4 months of snow/winter to go. It should be interesting to see what they, and you guys, end up with.

My buddy bought a generator when his power went out every winter and then, with generator at hand, they went 8 years without a power outtage. This past summer the generator got moved to the back of what is now a rammed full shed and they have been without power half a dozen times .

Barry
safari57 is offline   Reply With Quote