Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #61
Rivet Master

2008 22' Safari
Spicewood (W of Austin) , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbowman View Post
What is best for all Americans? What is the root of our problems? Couple thoughts. No one likes to pay taxes and/or taxes on top of taxes. Looking back at the birth of this country. People came to this country to start a life to have freedom from oppression, paying taxes to the so called claimed rulers, and religion of choice to practice w/o persecution.

America has become what our fore fathers left behind. We the people have permitted this by thinking what is best for me and and not what is best for all. Pretty simple. I have no doubt others will disagree w/what I have said, have at it. People handle power and money in two ways, being humble or being greedy.

What is the root of our problems, I can not answer for others. My humble opinion, the media (AKA fake news), majority of the people trying to operate our Government (local & Fed), and the Globalist. They have sold their soles and they are trying to sell our soles.

What is best for all Americans, good question. Looking back, whether or not you agree Ronald Reagan was best for all Americans, the facts support this. It took a little over 25 years for the greedy to get us where are today after Reagan. I am waiting to see what Trump does. Currently to date it appears Trump will MAGA and lets hope he can and does and we never find ourselves in this mess again. I do not care what party you belong to. The "Swamp Rats" are on all sides. Time to clean house for good.

Safe Travels
Ronald Reagan did what he said he would do.... create millions of new jobs. Yep, and he sure DID.... in Korea, and Japan, and.... most places except HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billrector View Post
With those thoughts in mind, then shouldn't EVERYONE pay something for those services? Currently, almost half of our country pays nothing. If you pay nothing, do you really care what the government spends?
I don't know who/what/where that statistic came from but I'm not going to hang around this thread any longer. I've heard and read enought from those who hate the gov't Of the people, BY the people, FOR the people while they worship the rich and believe that a rich inheritance in an already-great country and made him lord/tyrant over a family-business that cheated his contractors and us NOTHING like the democracy he knows nothing about... and doesn't even know the words of the national anthem. The evangelicals that condemn lying and adultery and cheating now claim he's the new born-again and one of them.

Liberal has the same root word as Liberty, but I'm worried that Mr. Trump has now inspired celebrities to believe they know how to run a country and run for president. I'm outta here and going to go throw up.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #62
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Mantua , Ohio
Just think if we used the billions we give away to the united nations each year and used jt for the usa how much better off we would be. No more infrastructure problems.
Closed Thread