Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Off Topic Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-04-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
DUNKERQUE / FRANCE , Nord
Smile First step in Europe :10

hi the community;

I've just watched the member map and i've discovered we are 10 now, in Europe , to have put our flag where we live;
Sure, it's possible there are airstream owners that don't know this website ( how is it possible ? ) and they are'nt on the map but are they numerous ? i don't think so or they use the caravan with a commercial goal and they don't waste time on this kind of site, except to do publicities...

10 is the first step in Europe... May be more in the next years, with the arrival of Airstream in Europe... it'll be the second step...
I'm waiting 100 with impatience.

only one in china and one in japan ? Eh... 10 in Europe

bruno.
brunoffrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:20 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2002 27' Safari
Carmel-by-the-Sea , California
Send a message via AIM to Coastalview Send a message via Yahoo to Coastalview
Bruno, well its a start. i'm sure there are others in Europe that aren't aware of this site. Given some time, you will see more. Jeff
Coastalview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #3
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
french cars in USA...

Hi costalview;

That seems very difficult to own an airstream and not seen this website because you always search or need to know something to repair, to restaure or to tow this caravan and on the web, when you type "AIRSREAM", you find the forum ( after, my blog... )

Are you fond of vintage french cars? i've seen on your photo gallery, the citroen AMI 6... that's incredible you've got this car in USA ; i have always loved this revolutionary car for his design, the form and the motor simplicity but not to collect it, even in FRANCE. Compared to your cars, at the same period ( i think about end of 60's, I'm from 63 ) , this one was very small and simple.

Bruno.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:14 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2002 27' Safari
Carmel-by-the-Sea , California
Send a message via AIM to Coastalview Send a message via Yahoo to Coastalview
French Cars in the USA/Airstreams in France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoffrance
Hi costalview;

That seems very difficult to own an airstream and not seen this website because you always search or need to know something to repair, to restaure or to tow this caravan and on the web, when you type "AIRSREAM", you find the forum ( after, my blog... )

Are you fond of vintage french cars? i've seen on your photo gallery, the citroen AMI 6... that's incredible you've got this car in USA ; i have always loved this revolutionary car for his design, the form and the motor simplicity but not to collect it, even in FRANCE. Compared to your cars, at the same period ( i think about end of 60's, I'm from 63 ) , this one was very small and simple.

Bruno.
Bruno, I sent you a PM message regarding french automobiles. My 67 Citroen Ami6 , is 1 of 10 here maybe in the states, and have been told that mine maybe the only european version that has made the journey across the atlantic. Jeff
Coastalview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:30 AM   #5
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
10 in USA & 10 in Europe

Hi again;

Curiously, with your AMI 6, you are only 10 in USA...
And we are , with our Airstream, only 10 in Europe...

Hum

Best regards,

Bruno.