I just bought a 1972 Continental 22DD to add along with my AS. I have a couple questions.
1) Is there a Vintage or Continental Forum web site similar to this one?
2) How do I go about checking/restarting the gas furnace & water heater?
3) The roof air comes on, but when you switch it over to AC, the power & lights really dim and the fan goes super slow?
4) The roof AC has a switch for an electric heat strip, but I cant seem to get it to work, *there is a thermostat on the wall too, that seems to have no effect on the AC or Heat.
5) Apparently there was never a "univolt" or similar device, can I add one? Apparently the 12 volt
only works the 4 roof lights and the water pump.
6) Electric brakes, they worked perfectly on the trip home. At home I noticed the brake away switch did not look original, as it was spliced into the original wire harness, so do I need it, it doesnt appear to work.
7) Electric brakes again; If install a new 12 volt
battery will it have any affect on my trailer brakes, I assume that originaly the brakes worked just off the 12 volt
tow vehicle brake controller,but the added on brake away switch has me worried I might burn up my brakes sitting still in the driveway. (make sense)?