Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH , South Carolina
Ok, so the coach- net 2 year airstream assistance is a joke

No one answers you are on hold for an hour. My screen fell off 2018 interstate on my first month long trek, day 3 at camp ground. It would not go back on track. Had to load it up and haul it. Quite embarrassing in front of everyone. You are probably in one of the most expensive campers there and it literally falls apart in front of everyone. Lovely. I have appointment in JC in July, so now, no night shades for privacy, no screen door...God only knows what is next. This is what you call adventure!
Mansderm161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:37 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

Chelsea , Maine
I could be wrong, but I think Coach-Net is a roadside assistance thing, not a ‘fix this warranty issue’ thing.
Equal-I-Zer 10K/1000
JMynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Green Cove Springs , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansderm161 View Post
No one answers you are on hold for an hour. My screen fell off 2018 interstate on my first month long trek, day 3 at camp ground. It would not go back on track. Had to load it up and haul it. Quite embarrassing in front of everyone. You are probably in one of the most expensive campers there and it literally falls apart in front of everyone. Lovely. I have appointment in JC in July, so now, no night shades for privacy, no screen door...God only knows what is next. This is what you call adventure!

Sounds like a dealer could take care of that issue under the factory warranty. Can you not stop by a dealer before July to get it repaired. Coach-Net is not a warranty, it is, as stated by the previous poster, a roadside assistance program. I had a brake actuator fail while traveling and called Coach-Net. They were great. Answered right away, had a mobile mechanic out to the coach in about 3 hours...we were pretty remote at the time. They stayed in touch with me throughout the ordeal and called to be sure I was happy with what was done. They paid the guy’s $238 bill, no problem and we were able to continue on our trip. Dexter axle covered the cost of the brake replacement under the 2 year warranty.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2024 Interstate 19
Fulton , Maryland
I had Coach-Net replace a flat for me while at a rest stop on I40 in Arkansas. They are not for warranty work like a screen off the track, which is likely why they never responded to you since it was not a roadside incident.
Previous: 2013 Airstream Interstate 3500 Ext Lounge
Boxster1971 is offline   Reply With Quote