Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > General Motorhome Topics
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-16-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Austin , Texas
Need Inspection Assistance - Tucson, AZ

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone in the Tuscon area that could go out and take a look at a motorhome for me. Preferably someone with a digital camera that could take some good pictures and someone that knows a little about motorhomes.

Please send me a PM if you're available. I'd be willing to reimburse gas and expenses.

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Joe Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 11:25 PM   #2
Rivet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingspider
Hi All,

I'm looking for someone in the Tuscon area that could go out and take a look at a motorhome for me. Preferably someone with a digital camera that could take some good pictures and someone that knows a little about motorhomes.

Please send me a PM if you're available. I'd be willing to reimburse gas and expenses.

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Did you check the thread on remote inspectors?
Forum member rluhr had been posting to it. Sort of keeping a running list...
I am on the list for Michigan. I am sure that you should be able to find someone out there to help you.
Anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 03:47 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

Seacoast , New England
The name of the tread is something like "So, You want to buy a trailer 3 states away" in the "Our Community" forums
Barbara Peerenboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 05:45 AM   #4
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

1968 17' Caravel
2005 30' Safari
Somewhere , roaming America
A new Volunteer Inspectors list, dated March 17, 2005, has been posted to the thread. Download the PDF file there for info.

According to the list, forum member flyfshr has volunteered to cover central AZ and metro Phoenix. Upallnight has volunteered to cover central and east central AZ. I'm not sure that either of those includes Tucson, but it would be worth a couple of PMs to find out.

rluhr is offline   Reply With Quote