Oh, I've had alot of fun with the Land Yacht, but I'm thinking of buying a Cutter. I know I'm crazy, but I've run out of things to do on the Yacht.
I've made a bunch of upgrades in the last year which include.
1.Banks exhasut System - lots more power & better milage too.
2. Heavy Bilstiens shocks and steering stabilizer - better ride, doesn't wander all over the road anymore.
3. Heavy front and rear sway bars - trucks don't blow you around and it doesn't lean as much in corners. Actually I've only driven it with the heavy front bar, and I liked the improvement, so today while it's being serviced I'm having the rear bar installed. I'll know tonight how much improvement that made.
4. New sterio w/ CD player and speakers - gota have your tunes
5. New tires - including new spare tire.
6 New brakes, plug wires, hoses, belts, bell cranks, carrier bairings and u-joints
7. New mattress, brass drawer pulls.
8. All fulids changed, Modil 1 motor oil. Radiator and brake system flushed.
9. All systems work properly
10. Except for co-pilots seat needing lean back & swivle cables reattached I don't know of anything that's not in great condition.
So If you, or anyone you know might be interested I'd rather sell it to someone who will take care of it and enjoy it. For questions or pictures just email me.
PS: it's a 93 Land Yacht 33' long with 57k miles, looks as nice as it drives.