RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 11-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #1

1987 29' Airstream 290
Pleasant Hill , California
Thumbs up Recommendation/Repair needed in East Bay Area near Concord Calif for an Airstream 290

Greetings from Northern California,

I was hoping to find a recommended mechanic who is up to task of trying to get an Airstream 290 from late 80s up and running after sitting for ten years or so.

Thanks,

Jay H
Farinon290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:00 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1991 25' Airstream 250
Oxford , Oxfordshire
I'm in the UK, but I think that Manteca/Toscano used to have a good reputation. You should check that with others on the forum who should be able to confirm. Not sure how far they are from you, but probably not too bad. I used Toscano although it was over ten years ago! They were great then.

I guess it really depends on what you need to sort out e.g. running gear or bodywork etc etc
Boom Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote