Brake master cylinder install
Today I got to be intimate with my master cylinder. Sometimes things really can go good, and today was one of those days. The stars must be alligned somewhere.
I started the project 2 days ago by drounding everthing that needed to come apart with PB Blaster. Today all the bolts, and line nuts came apart without much drama. All I can say is that this could have been a real drag without the help from all of you other Airstreamers. The job took about 4.5 hours, and that included taking the old MC to match up to the new one.
While I was in there, I replaced the questionable oil pressure sender for the guage. Now the coach does not have a spot of brake fluid under it, and the oil pressure does not "peg". I have 55psi oil pressure at idle, and just a little higher with RPM.
Special thanks to Steven!