Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums > Mechanics Corner - Engines, Transmission & More...
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-17-2023, 08:32 AM   #1
GTX

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Toronto , Ontario
Airstream Interstate 2018 - Main battery not charging.

I need your ideas and help about this issue:
- I can’t start the RV from the main battery, I have to press the button to use the house battery.
- Once the RV is running, it is charging the house battery, but it is not charging the main battery.
- When I connect it to external electricity, it charges the house battery but not the main battery.
Before this issue, I had another issue when I stop sometimes, I hear a continuous clicking sound from the front of the RV (sprinter van, like on and off), maybe related or maybe something else.

What should I look at? Any ideas of how to resolve it?
GTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 06:34 AM   #2
GTX

2018 Tommy Bahama Interstate
Toronto , Ontario
It was a battery issue, I changed the battery
GTX is offline   Reply With Quote