Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2003, 10:00 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

pictures

I'm going to figure out this site if it's the last thing I do. I want to place pictures in my gallery and so I'm starting here....patience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	curbside.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	2191  
Rubyacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 08:23 AM   #2
79 SLY

1979 31' Sovereign
Fairview , Montana
Smile

First click the button "home" on the top of this page.
When the home-page apprears, you can see on the left side "My member info" and below there is a button "my Photo Album". Click this button and then you get a window, where you can upload your photos into your gallery. Another way is to click the "photos" button in the bottom bar of your post. It'll take you to your photo page directly. From there "login" with your "username" & "password" (same as AirstreamForums). Once you have logged in it'll say "upload photos" in the upper right hand corner next to "logout". a window will pop-up ~ just fill in the data & browse to find your photo on your computer...
trumpwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 08:05 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

pictures

The only place I have found to attach pictures is in the forum section. I don't get a button to upload pictures. That's why I'm so frustrated. I really appreciate the directions though. I've gone back through the forums and read instructions posted by other members but I'm just missing the upload capacity. I have a gallery and named it. ARGH! I'm sure there must be something I'm missing. May have something to do with proxies on this network.

Thank you Niki
Rubyacht is offline   Reply With Quote