Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Motorhome Forums
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-27-2020, 03:56 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2021 Interstate 24GT
Prosperity , South Carolina
Question Getting to the water heater

We just our 2021 Interstate 24GT back from the shop (if anybody else had problems with the recall for the VB suspension bolts, let me know; that's another topic in itself.) Trying to find out how to access the water heater, for when I'm ready to winterize. I asked the tech how to get to it - I had to show him where it was; I also gave him a tour of water inlets and outlets on the driver's side. So, not too impressed. Anybody know how to get to it?

They told me I could run pink fluid through the heater instead of draining and by-passing; I'm not so sure but that does sound like the easy way out.
Gintory is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules