Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2003, 08:25 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Convert Rear Queen to Couch/Bed?

We mostly use our 30' queen rear for kart racing weekends and it sure would be nice to use the rear "bedroom" as another lounge during the day. I know something would have to be done with the watertank, but is there a folding bed or something that is not absolutely uncomfortable that could be a couch in the day? Obviously an innerspring matress is out of the question, but couldn't a good 5" foam mattress fold, like a futon couch, for day use. I'm 6'4" and don't fit on the short queen anyway, but I can't sleep on a 6' couch either. And I hate the crack on the couch beds I've seen, like the electric one in the front. What's out there I'm missing? Thanks in advance. Andy
fangthorpe is offline   Reply With Quote