Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2022, 07:03 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sunrise , Florida
Post Airstream Skydeck Wanted

Hello, I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to post this, I am new to these forums.

My name is Michael Maragos and I am an active duty US Marine at the end of my five year contract. I am transitioning out of the military this month and have been so far unable to secure a suitable home for myself and my family in this market. We have decided the best step forward is to live full-time in an RV to save money and see family while we wait for the housing market to level out.

The Airstream Skydeck Motorhome is just about the coolest RV we have ever seen. We would love to purchase one and have the interior renovated to suit our family's needs. There are plenty of other RVs on the market that could work for us, but the Skydeck has incredible potential for a unique full-time home.

If anyone has an Airstream Skydeck Motorhome in good condition that would be interested in selling, please reach out to me! Thank you for your time and consideration.
mmaragos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 07:18 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2005 30' Land Yacht 30 SL
South Windsor , CT
Hi Michael
Welcome from another newbie member. There happens to be a Skydeck currently for sale in the airstream classifieds here: https://www.airstreamclassifieds.com...ifornia-364354

Beyond that they seems to come up for sale online maybe every 6 months or so.
vintage6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 07:24 AM   #3

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sunrise , Florida
I reached out to that seller with a direct message yesterday. I really hope its still for sale! My fingers are crossed but I wanted to cover as much ground as possible by making a post like this. Our current lease ends on the 29th so we are hoping to secure something by the end of the month.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:22 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1984 31' Airstream310
Honokaa , Hawaii
I found four old ads here https://www.smartrvguide.com/airstre...k-rvs-for-sale
no idea whether they are legit.
Waipio Rim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 09:55 AM   #5

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Sunrise , Florida
Unfortunately the postings at SRV.com are automatically scraped from other websites, and as a result, are not removed when the item is sold. I had reached out to two of those listings already by phone only to find that the RVs had been sold several years ago. Thank you for the suggestions none the less!
Old 01-09-2022, 02:52 PM   #6
Rivet Master

2005 39' Skydeck 390 SD
Hillsboro , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaragos View Post
Unfortunately the postings at SRV.com are automatically scraped from other websites, and as a result, are not removed when the item is sold. I had reached out to two of those listings already by phone only to find that the RVs had been sold several years ago. Thank you for the suggestions none the less!

Mine would be for sale. Let me know if you interested.
Peter
PSchw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 12:38 PM   #7
2 Rivet Member

2022 16' Bambi
Pasadena , California
Not sure if you found one, but was up at Baystream Adventures in Fairfield, CA (north of SF) and they had one on the floor a couple weeks ago and is the one listed in post #2. Went through it as had never seen before - such a cool model!
fraslin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:23 PM   #8

2005 39' Skydeck
Boerne , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaragos View Post
If you’re still looking, I have a friend that wants to sell her 2005 Skydeck. Needs work (alternator needs to be replaced) but it recently ran. Has under 30,000 original miles. It’s not currently listed but I will be listing it soon. Located 30 miles NW of San Antonio, TX. Feel free to contact me for more info: Phillip.covington3@gmail.com .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	325E4B81-1046-4398-95E1-96BEA758C2D0.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	410892  
SatxSkydeck is offline   Reply With Quote