Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2018, 07:56 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
St Petersburg , Florida
2004 Airstream Landyacht 397xl

Hi, my wife and I are looking for an older DP to start our full time adventure. We have done a lot of research on higher end coaches of the 99-2003 era such as Monaco, Country Coach, Tiffin, Newmar etc. I came across this Motorhome and have always heard about the Airstream reputation but never thought about a class A. Any thoughts on this model and how does it stack up to the brands I mentioned? Prime concerns are fit and finish, reliability, engine/chassis, parts and repair availability and overall livability. Thanks for any help you can provide me.

P.S. Where can I find info on this coach, such as a product brochure.
pgonnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
65th Anniversary CLIPPER

1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
Welcome to the Forums for Airstream.

This may be of some help.

https://www.airstream.com/wp-content...4ea32a5d8f.pdf

https://www.airstream.com/wp-content...3c7c09b331.pdf

Dave
"LOVE and LOSS, are two of the greatest emotions one can experience. -- I went to school to learn about "WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN" but I had to live my life to learn the lesson of: 'WITH LOVE THERE WILL BE SORROW'."
David Stewart. (after loosing my NAVIGATOR)
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote