Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2018, 06:33 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2018 22' Sport
2016 26' Flying Cloud
Felton , Delaware
Propane Quick Connect Pieces & Parts

Hello everyone.

I saw a couple other posts about adding a quick connect connection to a propane grill in some other posts but when I search for parts or followed the links they were no longer available. So here’s one I did this weekend (11/18/2018).

First, our 2018 22FB Bambi Sport already has the regulated propane quick connect connector in the front. So we don’t need to add that.

The parts are simple to find but one. Camco has the quick connect hose and the mail adapter. Hose is about $20 and the connect is a couple dollars. (I’m not listing links because I always think it’s best to walk into you local place and buy from them.)

The tough part to find is the part the will connect from the grill to the male quick connection. I found two at Ace Hardware that will work. One is straight and one is a 90 degree elbow. Your grill may be different but the straight was the only way to go on the Weber Q1000. 4505137 is the part number back in the plumbing section for the straight connection. Photo below.

Put some tape on it. Tighten the heck out of it and we are in business for our trip to the Keys this winter.

If you have any questions please let me know. Picture below on how it all looks. Only took 15 min to do everything but find the parts.

Follow along on Instagram @lowerslowerlife

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3231.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	612.1 KB
ID:	328091
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3236.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	328093
Dallashayes is offline   Reply With Quote