Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2015, 11:02 AM   #21
Rivet Master

Thanks to all! I can barely wait to get her out on the road! As spring In the Rockies is so unpredictable, snow not uncommon, even after a week in 60-70s, I'm trying to wait for better weather reports. I may even see snow on my trip to Durango 1st week of June! See ya on the road! HAPPY TRAILS, YA'LL!
ColoradoLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:44 AM   #22
Rivet Master

Sunnistream, I will try to get reservation at Rock Canyon RV when. I go. Thks for referral.
Mefly2, you are so lucky to live in big sky country! We were stationed twice at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls. I loved it! I caught some good tasting coho in some back country MTN streams! Beautiful country...2nd only to Colorado! LOL! HTY!
Old 05-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #23

2015 16' Sport
Conifer , Colorado
We're about to bring home our new 16' Bambi from Windish as well...are you enjoying yours?
tinytrailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #24
Rivet Master

TinyTrailer, congrats! Did you go to Lakewood Windish? If so, tell Len I said Hi! He was so great to work with! To answer your?? ....absolutely! I love my Bambino! I'm in provisioning process now. I have a trip to Durango for 1st week June...then, back to Centennial, prior to taking off for Grand Tetons, Glacier NP, on to PNW coast , hwy 101 !

Are you interested in a 'small. Caravan trip' ? If so, answer back. It should be some good times! Also, anyone else in our area....caravan trip?..Of Coloradans should be nice! Any takers? HAPPY TRAILS, YA'LL! Evelyn.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #25
3 Rivet Member

2015 16' Sport
Upper Sandusky , Ohio
Interesting thread -- especially after almost ending up with a T@B. Colorado Lady, thanks for providing solutions for the major challenge I have with the Bambi -- bending over to handle the stabilizing jacks and sewer hose storage/connections.
remphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #26

2015 16' Sport
Conifer , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoLady View Post
TinyTrailer, congrats! Did you go to Lakewood Windish? If so, tell Len I said Hi! He was so great to work with! To answer your?? ....absolutely! I love my Bambino! I'm in provisioning process now. I have a trip to Durango for 1st week June...then, back to Centennial, prior to taking off for Grand Tetons, Glacier NP, on to PNW coast , hwy 101 !

Are you interested in a 'small. Caravan trip' ? If so, answer back. It should be some good times! Also, anyone else in our area....caravan trip?..Of Coloradans should be nice! Any takers? HAPPY TRAILS, YA'LL! Evelyn.

Thank you! We're heading up to the Estes Park KOA in a couple weeks for one night, just to start learning the ropes! We also made reservations at KOAs in Gunnison and Grand Junction for this Summer. We figure full hookups and lots of amenities are necessary during our first season! We'd be up for a caravan!
tinytrailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 bambi 16 sport, centennial colorado