Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Clovis , California
Model Hirearchy/Description

We a currently wanting to purchase our first AS. We are long time RVers but have never owned an AS. (Currently own an HR diesel pusher motor coach.) We are actually looking for a bit of a project in the 25 to 31 foot range built in the 1990's that we can use in addition to our motor coach. I understand some of the model names such as Flying Cloud, International, etc. I'm curious about how the various model stack up on the "food chain." I know that the Sport is currently the entry level 2017 rig followed by the FC and so on. But what about the rigs of the 1990's. How do models such as Excella, Safari and such compare with one another?

Any info would really be appreciated.

Bruce,
Clovis, CA
blahargoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search