Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #21
2 Rivet Member

N. Fort Myers, , Florida
If you right click the attached thumbnail (just below words a little hand appears) for example on inside out/sheri and then go down to properties....the Type is shown as PHP file. and I can not view the picture unless I click open and it then opens in another window.
If I go to community forum-On the Road- from your airstream door....
sorry I tried to copy the link and it would not paste here.
I can only view the photos of Lights, Gracie at the door, CaddyGrn water photo, the irish wolf hound, and rocky mtn. nat. park.
now if you right click the photo - go to properties - and look at type it is a JPG file.
This is the extent of my knowledge on this mystery. I just know there is a easy answer but can't find it.
nancy