Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
Dennawayne

2021 22' Caravel
Clarkdale , Arizona
Photos on the Classifieds

Hello,

In January I listed my 2015 International Signature 30’ for sale at $73,500. I’m frustrated in that I paid $100 for having the ad “Featured” I cant figure out why my pictures get rotated 90* and the lead photo changes hour to hour and day to day. For example one day it will show myTV with my trailer next day it shows the seating area next day or hour the lead photo will be the dinette. Not exactly what I had in mind when I paid for the ad. Craigslist has no problems with downloading pictures why does our classified site have these problems

Can a moderator or someone help me out?

Confused in Classified limbo.

Thanks,

Dennis
Dennawayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:39 PM   #2
Site Team

2017 30' International
Broomfield , Colorado
The longest axis will be oriented on the horizon. You cannot post portrait photos.
wulfraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:59 AM   #3
Dennawayne

2021 22' Caravel
Clarkdale , Arizona
Not sure what that means in that all photos were taken in the same manner. Longest axis oriented on the horizon????? No portrait pictures????? Photo were my selections when taking the pictures. Thanks for the input. Where in the classifieds does it say which kind of pictures you can post? I missed that if it’s there.
Dennawayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:35 AM   #4
Site Team

2017 30' International
Broomfield , Colorado
Hmm that’s odd for sure.

Maybe try rotating the ones that are posted wrong and re-post? Seems odd that one would have to post an incorrectly oriented photo only have the classifieds orient it back the right way, but then again classifieds are most certainly low tech...
wulfraat is offline   Reply With Quote