Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
Administrator

1961 16' Bambi
Dallas , Texas
Rivet No more Xstream Makeover Discussions

I have not had a chance to review all the stuff that's been going down with the whole Xstream Makeover trailer being sold. From my recent review, it looks like the moderators have been spending an awefully lot of time dealing with this issue (moving, closing, editing threads according to our policies). That being said, I am going to put a ban on discussions about this trailer. The spirit of our community is brought down with the negative energy of these discussions, please find another venue for these discussions, we don't need them here.

Our team works very hard to try and keep the peace and enforce our community policies. They don't need the extra work (they are volunteers), so please, no more Xstream Makeover discussions. Thanks for your understanding regarding this.

Andy R
Old 02-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
LJH
Rivet Master

1985 27' Sovereign
Defiance , Ohio
Huh? What X-treme make over? I lead such a sheltered life.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
Remember, Safety Third

1973 27' Overlander
Catfish Corners , Georgia
It was a contest that Inland RV put on a year or so ago. The winner got their vintage Airstream completely refurbed by Inland.

To tread lightly on the subject, the winner sold the camper some time after the refurb was complete. This has created some issues between the members here on the forum.

I'm with Andy on this one. Sometimes "zero tolerance" makes perfect sense. We just don't need that kind of acrimony here. This is a nice place to visit. Let's all work to keep it that way.

Cheers

Jim

www.nesa.org
Air No. 6427
Closed Thread