Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
79 Airstream Excella

1979 28' Airstream Excella 28
Norfolk , Virginia
Listing Status

I just entered a listing for my 79' Excella - It seeded to have taken forever (lot of pictures). When the screen refreshed - There was no msg as to status and it does not show up. How can I tell if the posting went thru OK? Does it go thru a varification process or what??
TR6RMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #2

Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Hi 71tr6r,

We'll certainly see what can be done. The number of photographs and the size of each file may be part of the issue. Do you recall how many you attached and the file sizes?

Kevin

"One of the best lessons I've learned is that you don't worry about criticism from people you wouldn't seek advice from."

William C. Swinney

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71tr6r View Post
I just entered a listing for my 79' Excella - It seeded to have taken forever (lot of pictures). When the screen refreshed - There was no msg as to status and it does not show up. How can I tell if the posting went thru OK? Does it go thru a varification process or what??

Hi - sorry you had trouble.

The issue is most likely the images. Photos are size limited. Be sure that they are 450 x 600 pixels or smaller and no larger than 80K. If they are larger than this, the ad will not load and you will NOT receive an error message (yes.... we know it's not optimal).

Please try again. If the images are appropriately sized, your ad will display immediately.

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
79 Airstream Excella

Norfolk , Virginia
Thanks, I will repost the listing.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
79 Airstream Excella

Norfolk , Virginia
Finally got it posted: But,

Not really sure what's going on, but , It appeared there are 2 posting web pages. Anytime I tried to load (1 picture) on the 1st - I keep getting "host server having problems" or just error msg. The pictures are less than 4mb each. Then I tried to just post "Info Only" and was taken to a 2nd post/edit page. Here I could only upload "max" of 3 pic's at a time. Each time I posted a description submitted and went back to add more pic's, my desc. was not showing up. Finally got alloted pictues and then added my description - submitted and my desc. then showed up.
Anyway,
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.
Jerry