Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2002, 03:42 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Ideas, suggestions, needs?

I notice there are a few members who have not posted on this board yet. PLease let us know what suggestions you may have for this forum...needs, ideas, whatever would improve it and would make you more actively involved and / or interested. Thanks...we all benefit from the input.
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 06:15 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Ann Arbor
suggestion

I don't know why some people haven't posted, but I know that after I registered, I wasn't sure exactly how to login after leaving the Forum site. It took some searching to find the login space at the bottom of the page. It would be nice if both login and logout were buttons at the top in the lineup with "user cp," etc.

Also, what's with the rivets, as in "four rivet member"? I notice I have just been awarded one rivet. What did I do to deserve this?

Thanks.
Eugenie
maznblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 06:43 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1965 20' Globetrotter
Currently Looking...
Houston , Texas
Quote:
Also, what's with the rivets, as in "four rivet member"? I notice I have just been awarded one rivet. What did I do to deserve this?
Eugenie;
Rivets are awarded for post made;

New Member (0 posts)

1 Rivet Member (5 posts)
2 Rivet Member (20 posts)
3 Rivet Member (100 posts)
4 Rivet Member (250 posts)

Rivet Master (500 posts)

Keep on a' postin'

-BobbyWright

-"You want to make it two inches - or, if you're working in centimeters, make sure it's enough centimeters for two inches."-Red Green
BobbyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 01:47 AM   #4
5 rivets, 1 loose screw

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
Where's the beef?

I think y'all have done a great job in laying out this site. My only suggestion at this point would be that no post goes unanswered or that replies be more than "call me", since I think this is an info sharing site and not just a place to seek out potential customers.

May you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t git you.

Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to James Martin
Gravel Shields for Front Window

I am brand new to this site and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, but I do know what I need. Does anybody know where I can find Gravel Shields for the front windows of my "brand new" 1976 Argosy Airstream? I would also need instructions on how to install these shields if I can find some. Thanks!
James Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 09:21 PM   #6
Rivet Master

1965 20' Globetrotter
Currently Looking...
Houston , Texas
Welcome James and we are really glad you have found us.

To get answers to the many questions I am sure you might have, try posting in the Forums that pertain to the information you are requesting.

I would have posted this question in the "Repair and Restoration Forum" under "Exterior Restoration Forum". Or you could have tried a post in the "Airstream Parts Forum ". One thing is not to post multiple times with the same question.

You might also try using searching thru the "Dealer & Resource Forum"

Also please feel free to join in and help some others with your own discoveries. No one is here is paid and any info you can pass on to others is the reward.

As for an answer to your question;

Did your trailer ever have these installed or is this something that you are trying to add to enhance your trailer. If you are looking for new, have you tried contacting any official Airstream dealers? If you are looking for used, you might try some of the RV Salvage yards that advertise on the Web for used parts. There are a couple Airstream parts vendor who contribute to this site, but I will let you find them or they may find you.

Best regards and Welcome Home;
-BobbyWright

-"You want to make it two inches - or, if you're working in centimeters, make sure it's enough centimeters for two inches."-Red Green
BobbyW is offline   Reply With Quote