Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2018 27' Globetrotter
Mooresville , North Carolina
Can't Stay signed in for more than 15-30 minutes - HELP

I am a relatively new member and have had a problem I have seen on other posts that did not appear to be resolved for these users. I have the same issue of being singed in and a short time later wanting to send a message to someone and finding out that I have been logged out.

On other forums I belong to, there is a "remember me" option when I sign in and it keeps me from having to sign in each and every time I go to their forum. I have not seen that option on this forum.

It really doesn't bother me to have to sign on daily. However, it is troublesome to have to sign in multiple times over a 30 - 45 minute time period. I would appreciate any specific steps you can recommend to resolve this issue.

Thanks!
GOUSC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:45 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
What computer/device and OS are you using? I always see a Remember Me box to check each time I log in, right below the Password box.

Do you clean cache, delete cookies and history regularly? You might try that and then restart your computer/device to see if the problem persists. If so, there is a Contact Us menu item at the bottom of this page, although this thread's location in the Forum/Admin sub-forum should also bring some attention from a Mod or Admin.

Good luck!

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:57 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2018 27' Globetrotter
Mooresville , North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
What computer/device and OS are you using? I always see a Remember Me box to check each time I log in, right below the Password box.

Do you clean cache, delete cookies and history regularly? You might try that and then restart your computer/device to see if the problem persists. If so, there is a Contact Us menu item at the bottom of this page, although this thread's location in the Forum/Admin sub-forum should also bring some attention from a Mod or Admin.

Good luck!

Peter
I guess I'm a newbie and an idiot. After I got your response I did notice the "remember me" box that I never noticed before. That should resolve my issue.

Thanks!
GOUSC is online now   Reply With Quote