Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Jacksonville , Florida
Can we make a section just for video DIY?

Now-a-days people learn from youtube. Can we add a video section for DIY?
Andy Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:26 PM   #2
Reads a lot

2017 30' Classic
Titusville , Florida
That’s a great idea. I rented an Airstream last summer to see if I really wanted to purchase one. The rental agency provided an iPad with all kinds of quick easy, even fun videos of how to make the Airstream work. As a brand new Airstream wannabe I referred back to those videos frequently during that month. It had everything from how to hook up to how to dump the tanks, etc. There is so much information to absorb during the walk through that some things get lost. It would be great if someone would provide such videos.

She Believed She Could so She Did.
kendrick.l.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:27 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Jacksonville , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrick.l.j View Post
That’s a great idea. I rented an Airstream last summer to see if I really wanted to purchase one. The rental agency provided an iPad with all kinds of quick easy, even fun videos of how to make the Airstream work. As a brand new Airstream wannabe I referred back to those videos frequently during that month. It had everything from how to hook up to how to dump the tanks, etc. There is so much information to absorb during the walk through that some things get lost. It would be great if someone would provide such videos.

Hence This forum! Everything you need to know in an easy to follow video format. I will admit, some people go into extreme knowledge and ramble. (Myself included) but if we could leave the full video in the hands of someone on the “board” to take out the repetitive verbiages and highlight the goods. This might be the go to local for AS info...!?
Old 12-05-2017, 07:36 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

1976 31' Sovereign
Jacksonville , Florida
I’m going to start making videos start to finish. If anyone is interested, I can send them and they can crop my voice and add their narrative in place. I’m not a computer wiz by any means. Pleas let me know if you are an airstream fan and wish to take on the responsibility. This will become a big task. Many people will wish to add to topics. I do have one rule for all, do not send a half completed project. Your half complete leads others to a dead end!